To cancel the Registration of a student means to cease the academic purposes, along with the loss of being evaluated, and the obligation to fulfill the public rates. Unless, the student has to give back the terms established in the regulations. In any case, the student will have to fulfill the costs of the Registrar's Office.
It can be applied at the Registrar's Office of the Centre, until the 31st of March according to the academic calendar. The cause to cancel a registration has to be documented.
- The Registration cannot be cancelled when the marks are already incorporated to the records.
- It is not possible to cancel partially the registration of the student, unless some of his/her classes or exams coincide accidentally (the coincidence will be understood within courses of the same year and group).
- If the student had access to the University during the pre-enrolment period, he/she will lost his/her place.
The Refund of the Public Rates will proceed in the following instances:
- If the student cancel his/her registration before the beginning of the academic year (the taxes of the Secretar's office will not be refund).
- If the student cancel his/her registration before ten working days before the established end date of the enrollment, which is established by the Academic Calendar. Also it is possible if the enrollment is made after the end date, after ten working days of its formalisation.
The Refund of the Public Rates will not proceed if the student is exempted in the following instances:
- If the student apply for the cancellation of his/her registration after the above indicated time periods, but before the 31st March.
- The extra charges can be applied in the next registration of the same studies.
Cancellation in case to have a place in another University.
The cancellation, in case to have a place in another Centre of the University of Seville, or in another University, within the limitation of seats in which the student might have entered, will not have any economic or academic charge. In this case the student will receive the corresponding amount according to the academic and administrative service, and the academic insurance.
In the case the student wants to cancel his/her registration because this requirement is to cure, he/she will receive the corresponding amount according to the academic and administrative service, and the academic insurance (if applicable).